Monday, May 12, 2008

A tribute to a mother who is no longer here...



April 3, 2008 the Gregory family lost their Mom or "Grammy" or "Meme" (Yvonne "Bonnie" Croxall) depending on who you are. Mom was very important to me. She was there to support Jeff & me through all kinds of times - good & bad. She did not judge and loved me because I loved her son. I was one of her adopted daughters since she did not have any hereself.
That made for a very difficult Mother's day. The first one without her. We love you Mom & miss your smiling face. All the Grandkids and Greatgrandkids miss you. Those to come in the future are surely going to miss having you in their lives.
Holding a baby is what mom loved to do. This is how I will always remember her...




2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

What a sweet post, Sarah! Aaron and I just recently wondered how you and Jeff were doing, knowing it was the first mothers day after she passed. I can only imagine how hard it has been. She sounds like an incredible lady.

Mom Janet said...

Great sentiment to such a caring woman. It is good to honor those who have passed on with your memories and to also remember those who are still here with you. It had to be rough for the entire family. Extra hugs and kisses for you, Jeff and the kids.