Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Big Guy!!!



5 years ago today, Kurtis Robert Gregory came into our lives after 21 hours of labor and a c-section.
This boy is the love of my life. Everyday he says something that just amazes me. I can't believe how smart he is - I know in a couple months when he starts school, the teachers will be amazed as I am.
He is very set in his ways. He will tell me that he does not want to do something for me becuase I did not give him what he wants - but then, he will do it. He is a Superhero to me.
I love you Kurtis and think about you everyday. Have a great birthday, Big Guy!!!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday, Kurtis! You are loved! We are looking forward to your party tomorrow!

Mom Janet said...

No way - 5 years already!!! Happy Birthday, Kurtis. Your birth was a long awaited event and when you finally arrived, we were all very happy and relieved that you and mommy were well and healthy. Lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma Janet and Grandpa Bob.