Friday, May 9, 2008

Here we go.


Here are the boys. Kurtis & Joey from late last year. As you can see - Joey looks so much like Kurtis it is not even funny.
These two boys are the most precious things in my life. As much as I get upset at the things that Kurtis does (never being quite, always asking for something to eat), I don't know what I would do without them.
Kurtis will be 5 in a week. Kindergarden is coming this fall. What an adventure that will be. Some days he is ready to go to school - others he wants nothing to do with it. Kurtis loves to draw. Everyday he is drawing a new picture of some cartoon character (or movie character). This week - everything is IRONMAN. Next week-???
Joey is growing like a weed. Everything he can get his hands on he is throwing. I wonder if he will be a pitcher or a quarterback??? Maybe he will not even like to play sports. We will have to wait to find out.
Well that is all for now.

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

What a cute picture- it is funny how much they look alike. I am looking forward to doing this with you guys! Love you!

Mom Janet said...

Love the picture - I even put some on my site too (after Amanda told me how to do it on her post to the blog site). Hope you had a great mother's day - bet it was really hard on Jeff though. It is really hard on Bob on father's day.
Love you, Mom.