Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Job

Well, it has finally happened. After a year & a half, I have a new job. It is just part-time for right now but I am happy with that. The possibility exist for it to quickly become full-time as the company continues to grow.

The company is STi. We work with hopitals, mostly Labor & Delivery departments to make sure that their computer information is correctly sent to their reporting system and that the information is saved as it needs to be. I am the Project Manager, working with/in charge of 3 programmers.

Being a Project Manager is what I want to do so this is a step in the right direction for me and my family. I am excited by the opportunity.

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

I am so happy for you and hope it continues to go well!!!! You deserve this! :)