Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kurtis told you what?????

This is just too cute not to share...

Tuesday we had our first PTO meeting of the year. It was really early (4:30pm) which allowed quite a few teachers to come to the meeting but not as many parents. Anyway, Kurtis' teacher was there, Ms. Massie. She walked up to me and said "Congratulations" and I just looked at her. She asked if I was Kurtis' mom and of course I said "Yes". She then proceeded to tell me that Kurtis has told the whole class that I am having another baby (or already did - not sure which) and that his name was Ben. I bet you can imagine the look of surprise on my face.

I did ask Kurtis about it and he said that he wanted a bigger family and that is why he said that.

Ms. Massie then told me that another boy in the class told her that his father was in jail and had this big long speech about it. Ms. Massie saw the mother and found out that it was not true and that his father was a truck driver. Oh the imagination on these boys.

The good news is - after somewhat of a rough start to the year, Kurtis has settled down and according to Ms. Massie "a pleasure to have in class". That's my boy.

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

Oh, that is hilarious!!!!! :)