Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Kurtis!!!

About this time, six years ago, I was holding my little guy for the first time. I was also listening to "You'll be in my Heart" by Phil Collins at the time. Every time I listen to that song it makes me think of that special time with my son.


Now, he has 9 days left in Kindergarten and I am wondering how I am going to make it through the summer with both of the boys home. But Kurtis has provided me with so many great memories that it is too hard to say what they all mean to me.

I thought I would show how much he has changed over the years.

Birth

1 Year old

2 Years Old3 Years Old4 Years Old

5 Years Old




Today




Happy Birthday Big Guy. Hope you enjoyed the day. I love you and can't wait to see what you say and do tomorrow.

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday, Kurtis!!! Sorry I missed your party- Hope you had a great day!!

Mom Janet said...

Grandma Janet & Grandpa Bob want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURTIS". We love you and miss you. Hugs & Kisses from us both.

Love you, Little Man.